Bethlehem Township is a township located in Northampton County, Pennsylvania, United States. It is situated in the eastern part of the state, and has a population of around 23,000 people. Here are some restaurants, schools, and areas of attraction in Bethlehem Township:
- Apollo Grill – serving American cuisine, seafood, and cocktails.
- Bolete Restaurant – specializing in farm-to-table New American dishes.
- Grain – featuring craft beer and comfort food.
- Blue Grillhouse – offering steak, seafood, and a full bar.
- Yianni’s Taverna – serving Mediterranean cuisine and cocktails.
- The Melting Pot – serving fondue and other American dishes.
- Bethlehem Area School District – This public school district serves the students of Bethlehem Township and surrounding areas. It includes a number of elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools.
- Bethlehem Catholic High School – This private Catholic high school is located in Bethlehem Township and offers a college-preparatory curriculum.
- Lehigh Valley Christian High School – This private Christian high school serves students from Bethlehem Township and the surrounding area.
Areas of Attraction:
- The Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem – This casino resort offers a variety of gaming options, as well as dining and entertainment options.
- Bethlehem Township Community Center – This community center offers a variety of recreational programs and facilities, including an indoor pool, fitness center, and sports courts.
- Dutch Springs – This outdoor recreation area features a spring-fed lake for swimming, scuba diving, and other water activities.
- SteelStacks – This cultural center offers a variety of events, including music festivals, concerts, and movies.
- Green Pond Country Club – This golf club features an 18-hole championship course, as well as dining and event facilities.