- Affordability: The cost of living in the Lehigh Valley is lower than in nearby cities like Philadelphia and New York City. This makes Lehigh Valley an attractive option for people looking for a more affordable place to live while still being within driving distance of major metropolitan areas.
- Strong Economy: The Lehigh Valley has a diverse and robust economy, with industries ranging from healthcare and education to manufacturing and distribution. Major companies with a presence in the region include Amazon, Coca-Cola, and Nestle. This can provide residents with a range of job opportunities and contribute to the overall stability of the local economy.
- Quality of Life: The Lehigh Valley offers a high quality of life, with a range of amenities and attractions to enjoy. The region is home to beautiful parks, hiking trails, and other outdoor recreation opportunities, as well as cultural attractions like museums and galleries. There are also many great restaurants and bars, and the region has a growing craft beer and wine scene.
Quality of Life is my favorite! Lehigh Valley’s hiking and biking trails are endless. Kayaking and paddleboarding on the Lehigh River, breathtaking! Festivals galore! So much to do and see!
4. Location: The Lehigh Valley is conveniently located in the eastern part of Pennsylvania, with easy access to major cities like Philadelphia and New York City. It’s also close to the Pocono Mountains, making it a great location for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy skiing, hiking, and other activities.
5. Education: The Lehigh Valley is home to several highly-ranked colleges and universities, including Lehigh University, Lafayette College, and Moravian College. This can provide residents with access to quality education and opportunities for lifelong learning.