Smart Way America Realty
528 Seven Bridge Rd Suite 107 East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
Heather's Top 5 Priorities When Handling a Real Estate Transaction
(Numbers are used for ease of reading only)
1) Listening to what is important to my clients. What are their goals and expectations? How can I assist them in reaching their goals within their time frame and pace, NOT Mine!
2) Provide written commitments to my clients so they know what to expect up front from me and do exactly what I promise to do, when I say I am going to do it.
3) When helping a Homeowner Avoid Foreclosure via short sale: Over communicate every step of the way, explain to them where we were, where we are, and where we are going every week during the short sale process.
4) Preparing both buyers and sellers for their real estate transactions by giving them access to the many informative videos, blogs and social media postings I create online and offline.
5) Let local consumers get to know me first by providing information online and consultation with them via phone before they decide that they would like me to help them with their real estate transactions.
6) I know this is # 6....Be Honest, Dependable, Go Against all Myths about Real Estate Agents....Go above and beyond what my clients' expectations are while building a relationship for life, not for one transaction.